Tuesday 21 January 2014

Clothes for the kids







When I was in Pattaya a few weeks ago I visited some kids who are cared for by 'Kate's Trust Project' who we are helping with food supplies. These kids live in some of the poorest conditions I have seen in the slums and obviously in need of more help.



As a starter we offered to increase the monthly food supply for each of the kids and also to but them some New clothes.


Khun Noi their social worker took the kids, 'Kong', 'Beer', 'Tae' and 'Top' to buy their new clothes and we will continue to monitor what other support we can offer them

 www.slum-kids.org

2 comments:

  1. Well I can see by this last picture that my sponsored lad "TAE" is getting multiple assistance from an incredible support group. It's been 30plus years since I have to buy any of my kids clothes here in the States so any help for him, in choosing stuff, is appreciated. After these last 3 visits this past two months, my heart aches for things I can do for these kids. Thank you Khun Noi for being the best substitute parent in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual the Volunteers are extending their efforts and heartstrings, so as to give the Kids Good memories as they grow up. Khun Noi showed me the extent of how these efforts pay off, after seeing my sponsored lads' Grin (Tae), and the ease in Thailand s kids in making an outsider feel at home. My trip to Thailand was unfortunately short but Khun Noi managed to fit in 3 visits and deliveries of clothes and food. I was instantly a member of the family and felt just like my stateside role as Grandpa. Thank you PSK for refilling my Heart with Love.

    ReplyDelete